Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Be Imitators - 1 Corinthians 11:1

OK. So I showed you evangelism that I believe better serves the kingdom of Satan rather than the Kingdom of God. In order to show you that prophets don't just see what's broken and beat on people, I have another clip that shows you another way to reach people for Christ. I'm not saying this is the only way. However, this may be one of the best ways that I know. It is decidedly biblical and should be natural to Christ followers. Notice how the witnesses understand that salvation comes from the Lord and that they are just meant to be available, loving, and ready to share as the times arise.

A couple comments. I know our culture. Don't take this example and re-define mission as only to international students at universities. There are opportunities all around us to be missional. Also, for those who think that relational or lifestyle evangelism doesn't involve God's Word, look at what roles faith and Scripture have in their mission.

One last thing. Listen to the testimony of the Turkish student, Emre who received the Lordship of Christ. There is no doubt that he has come face-to-face with the one true God!

Let's talk.....

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I know of another small group of college kids moving in this direction.

    Hearts yielded and obedient can do much through the power of the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I trust that the comments you wish to share are intended for building up the Body of Christ. Thanks for participating. Steve