Tuesday, February 1, 2011

God, My Fortress and My Strength

Wow. I'm on an amazing journey of faith right now. And I'm wondering what you're thinking about that comment. "Does that mean good stuff or rotten stuff is happening?" Well, BOTH! But isn't that life? There's good and bad stuff coming daily. And the thing that matters most is what you do with what God has provided for your life. Notice I didn't say "Allowed in your life," but provided for your life.

Look at this Kutless video that I just came across. Then, tell me what you're feeling.



(If you can't see this video here, go to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=920BJ1NU).
BTW, no, I'm not losing my house and fighting with my wife over money. Just to trying to head off rumors....

Do you see victory or defeat? Do you see hope or despair? Maybe you see all of these things, but which are you leaving the video with? As I put the finishing touches on the Night of Worship we have scheduled for February 27, this video is settling down right where God has had me for two months now. In all things, will you worship Him?

1 comment:

  1. Life is messy, but knowing God makes it all worth the struggle because when we are weak He makes us strong!

    Yes, in all things I worship Him.

    ReplyDelete

I trust that the comments you wish to share are intended for building up the Body of Christ. Thanks for participating. Steve